About the program
If you are looking to do something truly interesting and to jump start an international career – EF’s graduate program is designed to do just that. Each year, we welcome a handful of exceptionally talented individuals to this rotation program. Tailor-made to give broad exposure to many finance areas, this 18-month program places you in three different roles across three cities and several business units.
The foundation to a finance career
Be prepared for a steep learning curve. In the beginning, you will work with core areas of finance. Next, you will assume more hands-on and challenging tasks. Being exposed to different countries and business units will enhance and accelerate your learning, give you broader responsibilities, and will help you to develop a wide range of skills for a future leadership position.
As a Global Finance trainee, you will be invited to international summits and training sessions across the world. You will be assigned a personal mentor from the senior management team who will support you throughout the program. After completing the Global Finance Program, you are guaranteed a challenging position in our organization, with an unparalleled career path, tailored for young professionals with high ambitions.
- Strong academic results from a top university
- Fluency in English (+ fluency in one additional language is preferred)
- International experience
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Aspirations to pursue an international career in finance
- EU work permit (for US work permit holders, please see our North American track of the Global Finance Program)
What we seek in a candidate
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You believe nothing is impossible
- You are a natural leader
- You have a flexible personality and are naturally curious
- You have an innovative approach to problem solving
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments
Who We Are
At EF Education First, we are travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace with not a single cubicle in sight. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our team!
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English online. As we screen applications continuously, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. The application process includes a video interview, personal interviews, psychometric tests and ends with an assessment day at our Zurich office in February. Deadline to send in your application is January 11th, 2021 (24:00 CET).