As more and more students in Germany choose to complete their high school studies abroad with us at EF Academy in the UK and USA, we are currently looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions professional to drive recruitment of students from Germany to our amazing international boarding high schools in the US and UK.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world. This is a job which changes the lives of young people.
Your main responsibilities as Country Product Manager for EF Academy are:
· Drive sales of our programs through telesales and personal consultations with our premium segment customers (your #1 priority)
· Product expansion of our high-quality international boarding school programs across Germany
· Leadership and development of sales staff including recruitment, training plan, tracking of achievement, performance reviews
· Planning, coordination and development of sales & marketing activities including lead generation strategies (online & offline) and CRM drive
· Alignment of your local marketing and sales strategies with global strategies
· Management of quality control and customer service via contact with overseas operations
· Full ownership of direct sales in the country and of the achievement of sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
· Ownership of product budget with P&L responsibility
· Complete ownership of all other relevant business aspects and expansion related to the program, with a strong focus on business development and lead generation
· Minimum a Bachelor's degree, preferably a Master’s degree
· Three to five years of professional experience - sales, marketing, teaching and consulting preferred
· Strong analytical skills; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and be efficient - meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
· Tested leadership ability
· Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. British, American or International education is a plus
· A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration
· A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently
· Highly fluent spoken and written English and German with additional languages a big advantage in our multilingual team
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in more than 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and education.
Our program EF Academy is an international private boarding high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 85 countries and faculty from over 40. Providing the IGCSE, A-level and IB Diploma Programs, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.com/academy.