Earn extra money this summer by teaching with EF Language School Malta.
In this role you will plan, prepare and deliver the EF academic program through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction. Does this sound like something that would fit you? Please keep on reading.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests.
- Assigning and correcting weekly homework.
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class.
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology.
- Classroom management.
- Daily liaising with co-teacher to discuss progress & on-going lessons.
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork.
- Attending all teacher meetings.
- Ensuring the EF behaviour code is followed by students at all times and informing management immediately if any issues or problems arise.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should this be necessary.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly.
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment.
- Have the right to live and work in Malta.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
- Possess the following minimum qualifications*:
- TEFL Certificiate &
- TELT (OR English A level, minimum grade C)
Not yet in possession of your TEFL? Don`t worry - we will prepare you FREE of charge for the certification
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.