Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit? Can you work using your own initiative? Are you committed to quality performance? Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
EF International Language Campuses, Bristol, is seeking a highly motivated and professional Accommodation Manager to head up a busy student services department within the school, providing homestay and residential accommodation for its international students.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated manager to lead the accommodation team and manage the department. Reporting to the School Director, you will oversee the day to day running of the department in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
Delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction through seamless administration and excellent customer service to students, parents, recruitment offices, homestay hosts amongst others - will be one of your highest priorities.
- Fluent English speaker
- Team management experience is highly valued
- Outgoing & confident personality
- Enjoy working in busy & varied environment
- Able to handle difficult situations with ease, remain calm and positive under pressure
- Flexible attitude toward work
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an independent environment
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced work environment
- Nothing is impossible attitude
- Lead and manage a small team to work efficiently and provide excellent customer service
- Plan and execute a homestay recruitment plan in order to meet agreed targets
- Match students to homestay hosts within required deadlines
- Oversee the management of the year round residence and summer residences, ensuring cleanliness standards, health and safety and other residence rules and regulations are maintained and followed up
- Manage student queries regarding accommodation and act as a liaison between students, homestay providers and residence suppliers
- Liaise with worldwide EF sales office to provide the best possible service to students and colleagues, local and abroad
- Provide welfare advice and support as required & appropriate
- Share emergency on-call duties with other school staff
- Contribute to the growth of the school
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.