Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment? Would you like to help people´s language learning adventure become true? Do you live in Amsterdam and are you available to work from 30 to 40 hours per week?
Then, keep reading...
In EF we believe in potential as much as we do in sales experience. If you are passionate about customer experience management and lead generation this position will be perfect to kick-start your international career. Thrive in a fast-paced, technologically savvy company that aims to open the world through education. A connection and experience you would make possible for our customers every day.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Responsible for contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
- Show resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Key Learning Points & Development
Being open to new experiences is vital in both world travel and personal development. You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline of travelers while being mentored by management and experienced staff.
- Currently living in the Netherlands
- English B2 or higher, Finnish C2 or native
- Weekly availability > 25 hours up to 40
- Passionate about sales, customer service and marketing, likes looking at the world through a target oriented lens
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Quick and eager learner
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organized & creative, attention to presentation & detail
- Hard worker
At EF we believe in keeping things simple. We know when we see a Sales person; we want to bring them onboard as quickly as possible. After sending in your application our recruitment team will contact you to let you know if you have been selected to the recruitment day. Please note that only selected applicants can attend the recruitment day. EF cannot cover accommodation or transport related costs for the recruitment day.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.