As a Contract and Revenue Manager at EF, you will work closely with a dynamic international Team and gain hands-on experience on the core operations for the Italian market of EF Corporate Solutions. You will play a key role in providing prompt and seamless financial, administrative and legal support. You will allow our client-facing functions to keep up with the growing demand of B2B training services in Italy.
Our vision is for you to become a key contact in the Italian B2B organization. You will be trained on a wide range of tasks performed daily, monthly and quarterly within the EF Central Finance organization.
As a high performer, you will be expected to move onto your next role after around 24 months to take on a more senior position in one of EF’s major offices around the globe.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far, we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the globe or earn an academic degree. This role will be your first step into a world of opportunities as you develop and shape your career path at EF, both geographically and functionally.
As a Contract and Revenue Manager at EF Corporate Solutions Italy, you can look forward to:
- Managing the day-to-day accounting operations of the Italian B2B organization
- Actively participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes, being trained and supported by the local and central finance organizations
- Combining your steadfast attention to detail and compliance with your tenacious appetite for winning client RFPs. You will support the Sales Team in closing major deals, working through the legal, compliance and administrative matters to resolution
- Becoming the go-to person thanks to your strong acquired knowledge in everything financial & business legal related
- Working closely with the business and your different stakeholders to lead process improvements and other internal projects
- Occasional travel to London and Zurich for additional training and update meetings
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Master’s Degree graduate from a top university with international experience
- Fluent in English and Italian, with Spanish being a plus
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Open-minded, detail oriented, and driven, with strong time management skills
- Accountable and committed to team goals
- Flexible, calm under pressure and able to multitask
- The ability to thrive in an international and fast-paced environment
- Aspirations to pursue an international career
Why work at EF?
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
About EF Corporate Solutions
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the world’s leading privately-held education company. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for companies and governments and currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries.
Our unique, market-leading full suite of training programs all serve one purpose: to educate and develop people to their greatest potential. We train people to become better leaders and to communicate across diverse cultures. We help millions of students and thousands of businesses everywhere sell more, engage more, innovate more, talk to their customers more – and as a result grow more.
EF is an equal opportunities employer who celebrates culture and diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age or disability.