Are you a traveler with a passion for education and culture? Do you love adventures? Are you driven by personal development? If so, read on!
EF Dublin has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support and Welfare Manager to lead a team delivering the most empathetic and compassionate welfare service and outstanding customer support. This is an ideal role for anyone passionate about customer service and motivated by working with international students with an outstanding eye for detail.
We are driven by the success of our students to learn English. We work fast, but accurately, we have fun and while we celebrate our successes, we have an eye on what we can do next to continue growing.
We are committed to creating consistently exceptional life-changing and unforgettable experiences for our students through language education. We believe that nothing is impossible and embrace innovation and change. We are confident that if you walk into any of our schools, you will want to stay and when you leave, you will have friends for life whether you are a student or staff.
- Ability to delegate, mentor and motivate team of staff
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive with mature, common sense approach
- Excellent customer service skills, communication & people skills
- Enjoys working in a demanding, varied environment displaying high attention to detail
- Creative & energetic with lots of common sense as key
- Ability to handle difficult situations with ease, remaining calm & positive under pressure
- Flexible attitude to work and creative problem solver
- Experience and/or training in overseeing student welfare
- To provide strong and supportive leadership for Customer Support & Welfare team
- To provide the highest level of welfare provision and outstanding customer service
- To be the schools Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Responsible for the well-being of Under 18's within the school
- To ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to
- To maintain EF policies, regulations and Golden Rules
- To ensure the highest level of customer service throughout the school
- To support students in their daily life and enable them to achieve the best experience and highest learning possible
- To promote the best image of the school in the local community through contact with local internship providers, businesses by participating in events and developing community contacts
- To maintain visa compliance in accordance with IE policies
- To ensure cost consciousness at all times when managing stock ordering and petty cash flow
- To play a role in the maintaining of a ‘joined-up school approach’, where the different departments liaise and interact effectively and efficiently
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programmes.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.