EF360 Global Management Trainee Program
Locations and timeframe: 1 year based in London, Zurich or Lucerne.
About the program
We’re looking for exceptional graduates with 360 degrees of talent and vision to be part of our highly selective one-year global management trainee program. The EF360 Global Management Trainees will become the future generation of leaders to help EF continue its rapid worldwide growth.
The job will be demanding, but extremely rewarding. If you have an entrepreneurial and international mindset, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about driving initiatives, and aren’t deterred by jetlag, this program is for you.
It is as much a mission as it is a job. You will assist a senior EF executive who will be your mentor and manager while supporting you throughout the program. Your tasks will be varied and unique. You could be asked to propose a flashmob for a viral marketing campaign, analyze data to launch a product in a new market, or be a production assistant at a video shoot. No assignment is too big or too small for an EF360.
As a European applicant, you will be based in one of EF’s European headquarters; London, Zurich or Lucerne, while travelling both domestically and internationally. You will participate in interactive summits in Boston and Shanghai where you will connect with other EF360s and learn more about EF’s products and our position as the world leader in international education.
The role starts in summer or early fall of 2020.
- Higher academic degree from a top university
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in one other language is preferred
- International work and/or study experience
- Proper work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
Talents and skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit drives you to treat every endeavor as though it was your own business
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude
- You are a born leader, and you bring out the best in people around you
- You are not afraid to work with stars, because you are one yourself
- You have a flexible personality
- You have an innovative approach to problem solving
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments
Please submit your resume and cover letter online.
We screen applications on a rolling basis. There is limited space on the Assessment Day and we encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible.
The application process includes a video interview, in person/skype interviews, psychometric tests, the EF360 Case Challenge, and ends with an Assessment Day in Zurich on the 5th of February 2020. Last day to apply is 6th of January 2020 (24:00 CET).
Who We Are
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
Follow the career journeys of the Global Trainees at EF on Instagram @efglobaltrainee.