Do you want to be responsible for the smooth running of a course town, residence or assigned focus area and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction? Then keep on reading!
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to
- Overall management of a course town/s, residential or assigned focus area
- Overall management of student welfare
- Responsible for recruitment, retention and training of seasonal staff
- Overall support for local and foreign staff
- Management of local Senior Staff team incl. activities manager and academic manager
- Organization of accommodation for group arrivals and departure
- Ensuring provision of high quality service before and throughout the course
- Liaison with WW sales offices
- Participation in an on-call rota
- Complete fluency in English
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment
- Driver’s licence
- Previous management experience
- Business-minded with a strong sense of customer service
- Experience of working with young people
- Enthusiastic, well organised and a natural leader
- Ability to recruit, train and support a team of temporary staff
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.