EF English First Centers for Adults is currently seeking English teachers to join our academic team in Kazan and other cities across Russia.
About the Position
As an English teacher for EF English First Centers, you will be teaching English to adults ranging from small classes of 6 to workshops of 25 students. Key activities include planning and delivering lessons using EF-developed ESL courseware, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement. You will also participate in activities designed to help students use their English in real world situations, such as social nights, movie nights, dinners and other events.
Teacher Support and Resources
Teachers are offered the opportunity to participate in company-organized trainings throughout the year as well as networking and social events. Teachers also have full access to Internet-connected computers, Touchscreen TVs and Interactive Whiteboards.
- Plan and deliver lessons to adults in classes ranging from small classes of 6 to workshops of 25 students
- Use electronic media and EF-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participate in social activities with students organized by the school to encourage oral English proficiency
- Conduct Oral Placement Test for new students
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
To be considered for this role, applicants must be passport holders from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- 65,000 Rubles monthly
- Annual flight allowance of up to 42,000 Rubles
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Health insurance
- Up to 28 annual leave days plus national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Relocation assistance, including optional salary advance and apartment search support
- Training and development programs
- Contract renewal bonus
About EF English First Centers
EF English First Centers is a division of EF Education First, the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across Russia so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Moscow, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in cities across Russia.