Are you looking for a job that is multifaceted and dynamic; promote creativity, team spirit and a fun environment? And are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? Than this might be the job for you!
We are opening the world through education and we are looking for a talent that join our Italian team for sales and promotion of our languages courses abroad for students. If you are outgoing, positive and have passion for high pace environment you might be the very right person for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Team leader for one of the programs that EF Milan offers
- Managing CRM in a smart and effective way
- Assessing and understanding customer needs
- Selling our language programs and destination
And also as part of your day to day you will:
- Taking full ownership of direct sales
- Maintaining a friendly, caring and professional approach to customers during the full sales cycle
- Interacting with colleagues all over the world to maximize sales and customer experience
- Participating in sales and marketing activities to bring quality leads and grow the business
- Mother tongue Italian and proficient in English
- Sales oriented and target driven with minimum 3 years of work experience in sales
- Having studied or worked abroad
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- University Degree
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company. We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.