Teaching and Curriculum Coordinator
The Teaching and Curriculum Coordinator works closely with the Program Team and Faculty to deliver a cohesive, engaging classroom experience. You will be responsible for coordinating the needs of a hyflex classroom, where students and faculty participate from their homes and in the physical classroom. Hult courses are experiential, fast-paced, and highly participatory; as such, we aim to leverage the background and experience of our highly diverse student population. In joining us, to achieve this vision, you will have a more comprehensive understanding of our programs, teaching practices, and students.
- Partner with the Program Team and Faculty to deliver the curricular vision of our degree programs (Master’s in Business Analytics, International Business, Business Administration, Disruptive Innovation, and Bachelor’s in Business Administration) by supporting the development of course materials, prep work, and tutoring sessions.
- Develop an in-class support structure relevant to each course and faculty member that creates an engaging learning experience for students, whether in the classroom or joining remotely[MD1]
- Facilitate teamwork and breakout activities from the classroom for in-person and remote participants.
- Monitor participation, classroom needs, discussion forums, and virtual chat to ensure that all students feel connected and part of one learning community.
- Review submissions for completion, prep assignments for grading, and reinforce curricular expectations.
- Drive student success and satisfaction through exemplary service.
- Knowledge of/degree in Business Analytics, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams).
- Effective management of tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Quick-thinking, collaborative, enterprising approach to work.
- Strong Office suite application skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Teams, etc.)
- Video production skills a plus.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.