We are looking for ambitious, forward-thinking and tech-savvy candidates to join our technology support team in the Operations Department at our headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland.
This is a multi-faceted 6-month internship. The primary responsibility will be to provide support to the end users of our mobile technology solutions as well as to help with the development of our tech systems by gathering and analyzing end user requirements. The perfect candidate will be able to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction, whilst providing excellent customer support.
- Live technical support and troubleshooting
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements for enhancements and bugs solutions
- Quality assurance testing
- Training users on our enterprise systems and creating supporting documentation
- Hardware inventory management
Desired skills and competencies
- Experience in a mobile technology environment, digital communication and/or data analytics is preferred
- Knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems
- Excellent customer service and technical support skills
- Clear communicator with a patient telephone manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts using non-technical language
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized individual with a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish would be an advantage
- Permission to work in Switzerland
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Starting mid-January 2020
Please submit your CV & cover letter in English through our application platform. We will screen applications on a rolling basis.
About EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is part of EF Education, the world’s leading international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. EF allows educators in North America to incorporate international travel into their lesson plans, by leading professionally guided tours to the world’s greatest sites and landscapes.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!