Building a stack of highly scalable AI/ML services together with Machine Learning researchers and data scientist. The services will be dealing with streams of high-volume data, inference models and data curation/ETL processes.
- Develop highly-available backend system and microservices for a number of language learning AI services with multiple processing steps and orchestration
- Build robust APIs to be consumed by multiple clients both internal and external
- Build data ETL process to the analytics services
- Effectively work with other software teams
- Solid programming skills and experience high concurrency applications in either Python or NodeJS
- Solid knowledge and experience in Postgres
- Proven work in writing high-coverage unit tests
- Proven work in public-facing API design and implementation
- Proven work in microservice architecture and cloud deployment such as AWS
- Experience with Kafka and asynchronous / near-real-time application
- Experience with large data and ETL is a plus
- Good English and cross-team cooperation
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org