Freelance Italian Teacher
To truly open the world through education EF Corporate Solutions are reinvesting in 10 languages programs outside of English. We call this EF Education First World Languages.
Teachers must show dynamism in the classroom and a commitment to professional development. The main duties will be to plan and deliver high-quality lessons following a blended learning curriculum. The successful candidates will be qualified and talented teachers with an ambition to progress within the industry.
- A university degree (preferably in Italian philology, linguistics or related).
- Master in Italian as a foreign language or teacher training course, desirable.
- Post-qualification teaching experience desirable.
- A thorough approach to planning and administrative duties.
- A strong team player.
- Native level Italian fluency.
- Competent to teach using technology or the willingness to learn.
- Flexibility to work in a lively demanding school environment.
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Willing to work under partita-IVA
Education is at the forefront of what we do. Half of our 46,500 staff are academics and we have student experience at the forefront of our plans. From three state of the art EdTech studios in Shanghai, Lucerne