Job Title - Client Relationship Director, Hult Ashridge Executive Education
Location: Flexible, work from home role, ideally in the Frankfurt, Germany area
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education (HAEE) is looking for a Client Relationship Director (CRD), to act as a main point of contact for our clients. The CRD will be focused on client satisfaction, client retention and client growth by making them aware of our full executive education offering. This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the HAEE Sales function.
- Account management of a number of clients with large annual revenue.
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients gaining a good understanding of their needs to identify where Ashridge can challenge them and add value
- Identify customer learning and development needs and suggest the best solution, calling in expert advice as needed
- Be a central point of contact for the client at all times – independent of programmes running (i.e. objective for independent feedback)
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams - joining up all activities we undertake with client – research, Open programs, Customised Client Solutions, consulting practice, coaching, Virtual Ashridge and conferences etc.
- Work with the marketing team to present targeted events to clients
- Informing Clients of the different products available to them at Ashridge or within the wider organisation highlighting other interventions they could do with us
- Keep Clients up to date with the ‘exciting things’ we’re doing – being ‘one step ahead’ of their potential needs and L&D trends
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives - assist with high severity requests or escalate issues as needed
- Scheduling initial dates for programmes and resource booking
- Greeting and hosting clients on site
For the business
- Commercial negotiation and management to include process support – negotiation, contract, profitability, invoicing
- Creation and support of account plans
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to:
- Identify new opportunities (where support is needed)
- Collect feedback on exciting work with clients (for case studies) to include what clients want, what we’re doing well and what events to run
- Feedback on issues or concerns within the industry sector, identify key themes and where these intersect with Ashridge specialisms (e.g. diversity agenda, cultural awareness).
- Link across to what the latest research is - open research projects etc.
- Establish ideas for new programmes, masterclasses and customised sessions.
- Account management to include planning, contracts, preparing monthly and quarterly reports on progress and account status to both internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Deep knowledge of the executive education sector – experience required
- 7+ years experience working closely with Learning & Development needs/solutions
- Desired qualification to have prior HR, L&D or executive coaching work experience
- Public sector experience
- Relationship builder
- Commercial acumen
- Positive and professionally passionate
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrives under pressure and in a target driven environment
- A passion for Executive Education
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills
- Foreign language capability
- Personal development opportunities through Virtual Ashridge, our award-winning virtual platform, as well as opportunities to be a participant in our sought-after Open programmes, and other continuous competence development initiatives.
- Possibility to join HR/Learning & Development conferences in the region.
- Participation in centrally organized annual Global Sales Meetings, in exciting locations, as well as staff incentive events at Ashridge.
AEE is an equal opportunities employer. If you are motivated by the prospect of an exciting developmental opportunity in a growing and fast paced sales environment, we want to hear from you.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are suitable candidate for this role.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.