EF Teacher Trainee Program is an Academic Trainee program for people who graduated with Language Teaching or Education background, command excellent language ability, solid EFL knowledge, and have the ambition to grow into future academic leaders with our company. The program offers a career path across General management, Curriculum Design, Teacher Recruitment and Project Management.
Make Your Mark
Innovative Teaching Methods
Language learning in EF is student-centered. Task-based language teaching method is applied in every class from young learners to elder learners. EF always catches the edge of educational technology to create the most engaging learning environment for our learners. As EF’s language teacher, you get to utilize technology embedded in class teaching with iPads, Interactive smart TV and various APPs that support teachers.
Systematic Teacher Training with License
Teacher Training in EF starts from Day One. Trainings are leveled up from junior teachers all the way up to senior managers. With its collaboration with Cambridge University ESOL examination center, teachers are offered opportunity for International licensed teacher qualifications including TKT and CELTA.
Various Career Paths
Your future career path will be filled with possibilities in general management, teacher training, curriculum design, operation and marketing functions. Alongside the growth of this program in 2012, we have witnessed a number of ELT graduates grow into Teacher Trainer, Teacher Recruiter, Director of Studies, Project Manager and Operation Manager with the competences in understanding our learners, products, customers and business.
Meet a Teacher Trainee
“Working at EF is like choosing a bite from a jar of chocolate, you never know what's coming for you.”
Becky is an adventurous person and an EF fan. She started at EF as a local teacher in October, 2013, after finishing ...
- Becky XuSenior Progress Advisor of SH12 EF English Schools for Kids & Teens Postgraduate of the University of York, U.K.
- Cassie LiAssociate Director of Studies EF Kids & Teens, China Graduate of the University of Glasgow, U.K.
- Fiona LiuSenior Director of Studies EF Kids & Teens, China Graduate of Boston University, U.S.A
- Larissa LiAcademic Recruitment Supervisor EF English Schools for Kids & Teens Graduate of the University of York, U.K.
- Tracy WuNational Academic Project Manager EF English Schools of Kids & Teens Graduate of Durham University, U.K
- Wendy HuSenior Regional Academic Trainer EF English Schools for Kids and Teens Graduate of Shanghai Normal University, China
- Wendy WengCenter Director SZ8, Graduate of University of Edinburgh
Interested in being an EF Teacher trainee?
Click on the link below to apply
EF Teacher Training Program